Toy Story 4: Work Has Begun!
Tom Hanks took to Twitter today to post the following video of his journey to Pixar – which means work has started on Toy Story 4! WOO HOO!
— Tom Hanks (@tomhanks) December 2, 2015
So here’s what we know about Toy Story 4 so far:
- IMDb has a US release date of 15 June 2018
- John Lasseter is returning to direct
- IMDb synopsis – ‘Woody and Buzz go on an adventure to find the one toy who was given away… Bo Peep.’
- Woody, Buzz, Jessie, Dolly, Mr. & Mrs. Potato Head, Buttercup, Barbie, Slinky Dog, Chuckles The Clown, Squeeze Toy Aliens and Bo Peep are all listed to return.
- The writing team have been assembled. Enlisted are the Toy Story dream team; John Lasseter, Andrew Stanton, Pete Doctor and Lee Unkrich with Rashida Jones and Will McCormack on screenplay duties