Marvel Studios’ Shang-Chi and The Legend of The Ten Rings debuts on all major digital platforms along with Disney+ November 12th and will be available on 4K Ultra HD, Blu-ray and DVD from November 15th.
Marvel fans can enjoy never-before-seen bonus material including 11 deleted scenes and a gag reel.
Beginning November 12, Shang-Chi and The Legend of The Ten Rings will be available to all Disney+ subscribers. The film also arrives on all digital stores such as Apple TV, Prime Video and Vudu with exclusive bonus features.
Gag Reel – Take a look at some of the fun mishaps on set with the cast and crew of Shang-Chi and The Legend of The Ten Rings.
* Deleted Scenes
* They’re Waiting – Shang-Chi and Katy connect with Xialing over a call.
* Take a Shot – Katy has a moment of resolve during a battle.
* Apology – Years after his sudden absence, Shang-Chi tries to apologize to Xialing.
* I’m Here – Shang-Chi and Katy have a conversation in the alley. Katy reassures Shang-Chi that she will always be his
* Pep Talk – In order to turn the tide, Razor Fist encourages Katy during the middle of a battle.
* Greatness – Trevor and Katy bond over passions in their getaway car.
* Escape Tunnel – The gang slips out through Trevor’s escape tunnel in order to secure a getaway vehicle.
* Two Sons – Xu Wenwu compares Shang-Chi and Razor Fist during a tense dinner.
* Postcard – Shang-Chi and Xu Wenwu reunite as father and son. Shang-Chi makes it clear he disagrees with Xu Wenwu’s
* Just Friends – Katy and Xialing get to know each other. Xialing asks Katy some personal questions.
* Do It Yourself – Xu Wenwu returns to his empire after the Iron Gang boss is captured.
* Building a Legacy – Go behind the scenes and explore Shang-Chi’s explosive debut in the Marvel Cinematic Universe.
* Family Ties – A deep dive into the rich but complicated legacy of Shang-Chi and Xu Wenwu.
* Audio Commentary – View the film with Audio Commentary by Destin Daniel Cretton and Dave Callaham.
*bonus features may vary by product and retailer
Digital: 4K UHD, HD, SD
Physical: 4K UHD, BD, DVD
Feature Run Time: Approx. 132 minutes
Rating: U.K. Rated 12, Bonus material not rated
Aspect Ratio: Digital: 2.39
U.K. Audio: 4K Ultra HD: English 7.1.4 Dolby Atmos, English AD 2.0 Dolby Digital, Castilian Spanish 5.1 DTS Digital Surround, French 7.1 Dolby Digital Plus, German 7.1 Dolby Digital Plus, Italian 7.1 Dolby Digital Plus, Japanese 7.1 Dolby Digital Plus
Blu-ray: English 7.1 DTS-HDMA, English AD 2.0 Dolby Digital, French 7.1 Dolby Digital Plus, German 7.1 Dolby Digital Plus
DVD: English 5.1 Dolby, English AD 2.0 Dolby, Castilian Spanish 5.1 Dolby, French 5.1 Dolby
Digital: English Dolby Atmos (UHD only, some platforms), English 5.1 & 2.0 Dolby Digital, Spanish 5.1 & 2.0 Dolby Digital, French 5.1 & 2.0 Dolby Digital, English Descriptive Audio 2.0 Dolby Digital (some platforms)
U.K. Subtitles: 4K Ultra HD: English SDH, Castilian Spanish, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian, Swedish
Blu-ray: English SDH, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Norwegian, Swedish
DVD: English SDH, Castilian Spanish, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, Norwegian, Swedish
Digital: English SDH, French, Spanish (some platforms)