To celebrate the release of Ron’s Gone Wrong from 20th Century Studios and Locksmith Animation, out today on Blu-ray™ and DVD, we have 1 x Blu-RayTM to give away.
To enter the competition, simply follow us on Twitter and retweet the below tweet. The competition is open to UK residents only and will close on Monday 27 December.
Things go hilariously awry when Barney, a socially awkward middle-schooler, receives a malfunctioning, digitally connected device that’s supposed to be his “best friend out of the box.” In this action-packed animated story set against the backdrop of the social media age, a boy and his robot discover the wonderful messiness of true friendship.
RON’S GONE WRONG is available on Blu-ray™ and DVD now and will be available to stream on Disney+ and purchase on Digital from December 15th.
🚨 COMPETITION 🚨— We Have A Hulk (@wehaveahulk) December 14, 2021
To celebrate the release of #RonsGoneWrong, we have 1x Blu-RayTM up for grabs!
Simply retweet this tweet & follow @wehaveahulk for your chance to win 🍿
Competition closes Monday 27 Dec
Full T&Cs ➡️ https://t.co/TqyUJs37b0 pic.twitter.com/hV1z6CgpUs
Terms & Conditions
- There is one (1) Blu-ray up for grabs
- UK residents only.
- The competition closes on Monday 27 December
- The winners’ postal address will be passed to the PR company handling the prize.
- You can only enter the competition once.
- After the competition closes, one winner will be picked at random from the list of retweets.
© 2021 20th Century Studios