Columbia TriStar Marketing Group (CTMG) has announced an exciting fan art competition for upcoming Valiant comic book adaptation Bloodshot, starring Vin Diesel.
Whether it’s an illustration, a digital painting, or even an alternative poster design, the judges are looking for captivating, original, and imaginative artwork. Artwork will potentially be featured in the film’s marketing campaign, including social accounts, print materials, murals, and merchandise.
5 Selected Pieces of artwork will be chosen and receive $2,000 each.
- Submit Art By: February 10th, 2020
- Winners Announced: February 28th, 2020
Things to consider:
- Lean into the tagline, “superheroes just got an upgrade.”
Highlight the cast and talent.
- Feel free to include any imagery of the modified soldiers and the technology they are outfitted with.
- Consider using imagery of Bloodshot’s unique ability to regenerate as shown in the trailer.
- Avoid any imagery with guns pointing directly at the viewer.
- You can reference the asset pack for inspiration, but please do not augment these images directly.
- Please do not include any other Valiant universe items – Bloodshot ONLY.
For more information, visit the official T&Cs here.