Ant-Man is back with the whole family, in their biggest adventure yet! Join Scott, Hope, Hank, Janet and Cassie as they take audiences deeper than ever before into the Quantum Realm – and face off against the all-powerful Kang the Conqueror.
Marvel Studios’ Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania arrives on Digital April 18 from all major retailers including Prime Video, Apple TV, and Sky Store and on 4K Ultra HD, Blu-ray and DVD May 22.
Fans can add the film to their collection and access exclusive bonus content including deleted scenes, a gag reel and audio commentary by director Peyton Reed and writer Jeff Loveness.
- Take a look at some of the fun outtakes on set with the cast and crew of Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania.
- Watch the film with audio commentary by director Peyton Reed and writer Jeff Loveness.
- All in the Family – Paul Rudd, Evangeline Lilly and Michelle Pfeiffer discuss the complex layers and secrets – yet incredibly strong bond of this heroic family.
- Formidable Foes – Discover how Jonathan Majors, Bill Murray and Corey Stoll bring gravitas to the villains of Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania. Learn more about how Kang brings a Thanos-level threat to this adventure and the larger MCU.
- Drink The Ooze – Upon entering the Quantum Realm, Scott Lang nervously drinks the ooze.
- I Have Holes – Veb expresses great excitement when he discovers he finally has holes.
*Bonus features vary by product and retailer